WE MAKE CUSTOM STENCILS
No order too small or too
Ruby Red Paints
makes stencils for a variety of uses; from painting a 20ft logo on a bus, to marking curbs, to face painting
small cheek designs. We make our stencils ourselves & do the art in house, allowing us to usually beat our
competition’s prices & turn around time. Mylar stencils can be up to 24” x 36” & Vinyl stencils can be up to 30”
x 50 feet. Our average turn around time for custom stencils is 24 hours from design approval to shipment.
What materials do you use?
- Semi rigid, yet flexible
- 3 Thicknesses available: .005”, .007”, .01”.
- .007” is the most commonly used thickness since it offers the best flexibility to endurance ratio.
- .01” is good for those who are rough on their stencils. Still flexible, but more durable.
- Peel & Stick Single Use Vinyl:
Static Cling Vinyl:
- Good for Glitter Tattoos & pin stripping on cars.
- We can do fine details with this option.
- Not rigid, very flexible, & reusable
How much does it cost to do a custom Stencil?
- $30 Art Setup
- $10 each for first 5 stencils, $3 for every additional. (If ordering 175+ or more, price continues to drop)
- If your stencil is larger than 8.5” x 11”, these costs will increase.
- If ordering a propriety, copyrighted, or trademarked logo or design, you will have to submit our stencil
- design permission form:
Permission Form PDF
- Shipping Price Varies Depending on Order Size
How do I order a custom stencil?
- Email Matthew, he will talk details with you & help you figure out what size & material would work
best for your application if you’re not sure. He’s designed hundreds of stencils & can help you get the best
stencil for your needs. Tell us how large you want the actual cut portion of the stencil to be & also how thick of a border you want: email@example.com
- Pay the $30 art setup. This can be done over the phone or via paypal. Office phone: (972)221-8665 OR Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After setup is paid, we will email you a proof of your stencil to look at. If it looks good, respond saying so.
If you have a suggested change, we will try to accommodate it & email you a revised proof. You get one
free shot to list all change suggestions. After the initial correction, additional revisions will cost $5 each.
This is to prevent us from spending hours making countless revisions.
- Once art is approved, we will get to work, make your stencils, & ship them out.
Resources when planning a custom stencil:
Stencil Guideline PDF
Trademark/Copyright permission form:
Permission Form PDF
Emails for questions or ordering: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about custom stamps:
To view stencils we’ve made, visit our online brochure:
Our office phone number: (972)922-3102
IF YOU ARE A VOLUME BUYER...
100+ per design talk to Gary Cole at
WE WILL BEAT ANY (reasonable) PRICE!
Home | Products |